|GIS Based Distribution Network System and Preparation of a 20 Years Distribution System Master Plan for DPDC||Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC)||• Task-1: Survey of existing distribution system, development of GIS database, preparation of line sketch, Single line diagram. Engineering analysis and plan for immediate renovation and expansion work
• Task-II: Development of GIS based application for mapping, system analysis and project planning
• Task-III: Preparation of Master Plan for system expansion and up-gradation for 20 years
• Task-IV: Capacity building of DPDC personnel
|Preparation of Development plan for Fourteen Upazilas (Package-2)||Urban Development Directorate (UDD)||Find out development issues and potential for the people of the upazila to develop and update provisions for better transport network, housing, infrastructures for roads, markets, bus terminals, sanitation, water supply, drainage, solid waste management, electricity, education, leisure and such other infrastructure facilities for meeting the social and community needs of the poor and the disadvantaged groups for better quality of life;
Prepare a multi-sector short and long term investment plan through participatory process for better living standards by identifying area based priority-Drainage Development plan, transportation and traffic management plan, other need specific plan as per requirement in accordance with the principle of sustainability;
Provide control provisions for private sector development, clarity and security with regard to future development;
|Preparation of Development Plan of Cox’s Bazar Town and Sea Beach up to Teknaf||Urban Development Directorate (UDD)||Cox's Bazar is the only sea beach resort town of the country and is renowned for the sea beach, which is also globally regarded as the longest natural sandy beach. Cox's Bazar and adjacent sea beach are the remarkable places of tourism attractiveness in Bangladesh. There is ample opportunity for developing Cox's Bazar as a Tourism city with the provision of necessary tourism related services and facilities and also there is abundant scope for flourishing Eco-Tourism which will cover Beach Tourism, Cultural Tourism, Recreational Tourism, and City Based Tourism and so on in the area. But due to some problems such as squatter settlement, destabilization of slopes, unplanned development of shops and residential hotels/ motels and other overlapping administrative anomalies, etc, this sector has yet been able to enhance its desirability to magnetize the tourists. Realizing the importance of tourism sector, the Government of Bangladesh has taken a number of steps. For example, very recently the Government has taken an initiative to prepare an integrated tourism development plan for Cox’s bazaar including its adjacent sea beaches.
|CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PREPARATION OF A MASTER PLAN FOR THE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION (RE) PROGRAM IN BANGLADESH FOR BREB.||BANGLADESH RURAL ELECTRIFICATION BOARD (BREB)||• Define the physical distribution facilities needed by year and by each PBS, such as distribution lines, primary substations (33/11 kV) and grid substations (132/33 kV), to meet both the growth of the existing system and the connections to the ‘unserved’ population;
• Identify the probable locations of new sub-stations, including grid sub-stations, considering future load growth (in two steps of 5-year intervals, totaling 10 years) and present these in PBS key maps;
• Estimate, year and PBS wise, consumer connection growth;
• Estimate year wise financial plan for implementation of the electrification development programme;
• Identify the implications for the financial performance of each PBS given the level of proposed development and recommend measure to enable financial soundness of both the individual PBSs and the BREB system as a whole;
• Prepare recommendations and submit reports to BREB covering all aspects of the Rural Electrification program for Bangladesh over the next 10 (ten) years;
• Organize at least 2 (two) workshops for disseminating outcomes of the Master Plan study;
|Consultancy Services for Replacement of Existing Distribution System by Underground Distribution Network System under Dhaka Power Distribution Company Ltd. (DPDC)||Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC)||The job includes conducting survey, feasibility study, preparing underground distribution system design, billing materials and estimating the cost to take the 132 kV, 33 kV, 11 kV and 11/0.4 kV electric cables underground.