|GIS Based Distribution Network System and Preparation of a 20 Years Distribution System Master Plan for DPDC||Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC)||• Task-1: Survey of existing distribution system, development of GIS database, preparation of line sketch, Single line diagram. Engineering analysis and plan for immediate renovation and expansion work
• Task-II: Development of GIS based application for mapping, system analysis and project planning
• Task-III: Preparation of Master Plan for system expansion and up-gradation for 20 years
• Task-IV: Capacity building of DPDC personnel
|CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PREPARATION OF A MASTER PLAN FOR THE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION (RE) PROGRAM IN BANGLADESH FOR BREB.||BANGLADESH RURAL ELECTRIFICATION BOARD (BREB)||• Define the physical distribution facilities needed by year and by each PBS, such as distribution lines, primary substations (33/11 kV) and grid substations (132/33 kV), to meet both the growth of the existing system and the connections to the ‘unserved’ population;
• Identify the probable locations of new sub-stations, including grid sub-stations, considering future load growth (in two steps of 5-year intervals, totaling 10 years) and present these in PBS key maps;
• Estimate, year and PBS wise, consumer connection growth;
• Estimate year wise financial plan for implementation of the electrification development programme;
• Identify the implications for the financial performance of each PBS given the level of proposed development and recommend measure to enable financial soundness of both the individual PBSs and the BREB system as a whole;
• Prepare recommendations and submit reports to BREB covering all aspects of the Rural Electrification program for Bangladesh over the next 10 (ten) years;
• Organize at least 2 (two) workshops for disseminating outcomes of the Master Plan study;
|Consultancy Services for Consultancy Services for
Design, Development & Installation of Multi‐Platform GIS based Application for the Management of Distribution Network of DESCO for technical, financial and managerial benefits
||DESCO ||Dhaka Electric Supply Company (DESCO) has planned to expedite planning and implementation, renovation/augmentation of the existing distribution system as well as expansion of the same within its jurisdiction, enrich the existing database, ease required access to the database for its stakeholders and finally ensure a better consumer service by introducing GIS based mapping of area under DESCO. The purpose of the services are:
a) Comprehensive survey of Distribution System Network under DSECO with Preparation of Database of Existing Network Elements and Preparation of short term, mid-term and long-term plan for Renovation and Expansion of Distribution Network up to 2035
b) GIS Based Mapping for future distribution system network planning using state-of-the-art GIS software having electrical distribution analysis tool.
c) Introducing a load-flow study through a state-of-the-art load-flow study software for DESCO system at different voltage level for distribution system analysis, the software must have the provision to integrate with GIS and SCADA system.
d) Preparing database of consumers, poles, power and distribution transformers, all O/H & U/G lines, 132/33 kV & 33/11 kV Sub-stations, 11 kV switching stations, 33kV, 11kV feeders, RMUs, and synchronizing those databases with the existing database systems of DESCO and finally, imposing the synchronized data into the GIS map.
e) Capacity Building of DESCO Personnel.