|Development a GIS Based Map for Tourism ||BTB, Bangladesh Tourism Board||1/1/2022||1/12/2022||Dynamic GIS based Map enabled web application for Tourists who want to visit in Bangladesh. It will have following modules:
• Reconnaissance Survey is for establishing the most suitable route alignments and make comparisons among them, identifying the critical locations.
• Direction to a tourist attraction from travelers' current location. Prepare tourist attraction directory searchable and navigable map for the tourist. Reconnaissance Survey is for establishing the most suitable route alignments and make comparisons among them, identifying the critical locations.
• Upgrading and redesign existing the promotional website of Bangladesh Tourism Board, Android and iOS apps for the tourist who wants to visit different location around Bangladesh.
• Incorporate Digital Tourist Guide in G1S and digital tourism map, as an interactive online application that provides all kinds of information in different languages (at least 4) with an intuitive and easy to use menu, users can be informed about the history of the attractions. Using the latest routing technologies, the guide can provide multilingual directions on how to reach a specific location from your current one.
• Virtual Tour Guide demonstrating in Digital Map and mobile apps to make traveling and socializing a more exciting experience. Incorporate virtual tours that will allow visitors to take self-guided, destination-based tour or room-by-¬room tours in museum, accommodations, tourism attractions of select exhibits and areas from their desktop or mobile device. Visitors can also access select collections and research areas at our satellite support and research stations as well as past exhibits no longer on display.
• Necessary photos, videos, information and travel facilities as well as tips for the tourist attraction organized in a user-friendly way. User analytics to understand people's search trend, popular tourist attraction, improvement scope in a tourist spot from user feedback.
• Ranking if tourist attraction based on popularity, region, travel cost & accommodation. Suitable tourist attraction place based on popularity, travel cost, accommodation.
• User feedback and review section for each tourist attraction. Organize detail topographic survey after finalizing suitable route alignments from reconnaissance survey.
• Field work must be conformed to International Standards and best practices by ensuring the use of GIS techniques.
Integration with existing other Web application like Tourism Board Database, Web Porta! and others stakeholders as per BTB further requirements.
|Drone Survey||A. K. Khan & Company Ltd.||1/6/2021||2/7/2021||• Survey needs to be conducted following the RS, BS & Diyara (Latest) map covering the area (113+ acre) under possession/ ownership of the Company
• Segregating the total area of land under following categories:
1) Possession area (as per indication by company)
2) Dispossession area
• Segregating the area of lands under our possession into following categories (but not limited to) and identification those in the Map
• Orthophoto, DSM, DTM & CONTOUR, Dimension Map, Video Processing
|Digital Survey of Kalurghat Land Area, Chattogram||A. K. Khan & Company Ltd.||1/6/2021||2/7/2021||Topographical Survey by Drone and Video Preparation
|Purchase of GIS/Satellite Images under Bangladesh Weather and Climate Services Regional Project, Component-B: Strengthening Hydrological Information Services and Early Warning Systems (SHEWS) during the FY 2019-20||BWDB||1/1/2020||1/12/2020||
|Consultancy Services for Consultancy Services for
Design, Development & Installation of Multi‐Platform GIS based Application for the Management of Distribution Network of DESCO for technical, financial and managerial benefits
||DESCO ||8/7/2019||6/6/2021||Dhaka Electric Supply Company (DESCO) has planned to expedite planning and implementation, renovation/augmentation of the existing distribution system as well as expansion of the same within its jurisdiction, enrich the existing database, ease required access to the database for its stakeholders and finally ensure a better consumer service by introducing GIS based mapping of area under DESCO. The purpose of the services are:
a) Comprehensive survey of Distribution System Network under DSECO with Preparation of Database of Existing Network Elements and Preparation of short term, mid-term and long-term plan for Renovation and Expansion of Distribution Network up to 2035
b) GIS Based Mapping for future distribution system network planning using state-of-the-art GIS software having electrical distribution analysis tool.
c) Introducing a load-flow study through a state-of-the-art load-flow study software for DESCO system at different voltage level for distribution system analysis, the software must have the provision to integrate with GIS and SCADA system.
d) Preparing database of consumers, poles, power and distribution transformers, all O/H & U/G lines, 132/33 kV & 33/11 kV Sub-stations, 11 kV switching stations, 33kV, 11kV feeders, RMUs, and synchronizing those databases with the existing database systems of DESCO and finally, imposing the synchronized data into the GIS map.
e) Capacity Building of DESCO Personnel.
|Development, Up-gradation and maintenance support of Software Consultancy Services for Municipal Support Unit (MSU) under MGSP.||LGED||4/3/2019||4/8/2020||Detailed Description of actual services provided by our staff:
The scope of work for proposed solution will cover as bellow:
User’s requirements analysis, logical design/plan of the system.
Software design, development and testing.
Develop mobile apps.
Data migration from existing system to the new system.
Prepare relative reports and documentations.
Conduct adequate training program
Development of following 8 modules are included in the assignment:
1) Holding Tax Management (Assessment):
2) Holding Tax Management (Billing & Collection)
3) Municipal Accounting
4) Trade License Management
5) Water Billing & Collection (Fixed Diameter System)
6) Water Billing & Collection (Meter System)
7) Non-Motorized Vehicle Management
8) Municipal Movable Asset Management
|Development of “Online Customer Service Management of DESCO||DESCO||1/8/2019||1/8/2022||Keeping the “Vision 2021” in focus, to meet the goal of ‘Digital Bangladesh’ A2I & the cabinet Division has jointly taken this initiative to assist Government Organizations to identify, prioritize, design and implement the citizen centric services. Government has decided to implement smart pre-payment metering system in place of old system to simplify the bill payment system by using mobile vending, internet, apps etc. DESCO already changed 25% works. Ministry has signed a MOU with Bangladesh Computer Council to develop online bill payment system and taken initiative to develop total customer service management system. The goal is to become a middle-income country with best possible implementation of e-service facilities by all government organization by 2O21.
DESCO incorporated under the Companies Act 1994 with its own Memorandum and Articles of Association. The company as a whole owned by Government of Bangladesh and DESA representing government by acquiring 100% shares. At present DESCO has taken initiatives to implement SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and GIS based network information system by 2020. After completion of these 2 projects, DESCO will advance one step forward in digitalization. Following are the initial activity of DESCO which includes:
• Operation & Maintenance of Sub-Stations & Lines;
• Commercial functions i.e. billing, consumer accounting, disconnection & connection of consumers, testing & installation of consumer meters etc.;
• Planning, Design and installation of Sub-stations & lines etc.
|CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PREPARATION OF A MASTER PLAN FOR THE RURAL ELECTRIFICATION (RE) PROGRAM IN BANGLADESH FOR BREB.||BANGLADESH RURAL ELECTRIFICATION BOARD (BREB)||11/3/2018||10/8/2019||The Master Plan shall include an overall assessment of the demand growth as well as investment requirements needed to maintain the existing systems within the required technical standards. Hence, the overall Master Plan will include all development requirements for the Rural Electrification Program of Bangladesh. The purpose of the services are:
a) Conduct investigations and surveys to determine the extent of the ‘unserved’ population in Bangladesh;
b) Identify the extent of households within electrified areas that remain unconnected;
c) Identify the modes of electrification (grid, mini grid and dispersed solutions) most appropriate for the above ‘unserved’ population;
d) Identify the demand growth of existing consumers and future additions to existing systems and develop the required investment for maintaining the power systems in accordance with acceptable technical parameters;
e) Recommend the methods of financing including the debt servicing of the proposed program;
f) Forecast PBS wise yearly demand of electricity;
|GIS Based Distribution Network System and Preparation of a 20 Years Distribution System Master Plan for DPDC||Dhaka Power Distribution Company Limited (DPDC)||9/2/2017||9/2/2019||Implementation of the GDMS will involve the following:
a) To introduce GIS based mapping for planning, system operation & maintenance of distribution system network as per defined three zones of operation (Mirpur Zone, Gulshan Zone and Uttara Zone).
b) To enhance the power transmission and distribution network capacity of DPDC's present system and ensure a healthy system for its stakeholders.
c) Integration of GIS and distribution system attributes with an engineering power flow analysis system program that can facilitate planning studies and analysis of network performance.
d) Preparation of a system for updating the GIS with both new customer information and new network information in an ongoing fashion.
e) Use of global positioning system (GPS) enabled tablet computer units to geographically reference transmission and distribution components for 132kV, 33kV, 11kV and LV voltage levels
f) Evaluation of power flows, losses, voltage drops, and consumer exposure to interruptions
g) Asset management, including asset maintenance system and outage tracking systems
h) To provide quality and reliable power supply to its customers keeping pace with the increase of electricity demand by making plan and implementing development projects.
i) Identifying and geographically referencing DPDC customers in the DPDC customer information system (CIS) - linkage of CIS with the GIS data base.
j) To reduce system losses, both technical and non-technical, to ensure the satisfaction of consumers by analyzing the distribution system network using Cymdist software .
k) Set up a smoother way to achieve the goal of DPDC through a proper master plan.
l) To enrich the existing database of DPDC.
m) Capacity building of DPDC personnel.
|Consultant Services for Resources Mapping of Selecting Beels through PRA and Professional Documentation, Mapping and Printing under Beel Development Activities of HFMLIP (Package-1)||Local Government Engineering Department (LGED)||6/30/2016||5/3/2017|| Conduct community level survey to identify resource availability, recommend possible usage and their applicability.
Visit haor basin and targeted communities to identify the existing Beels and khals and their leasing status, including expiry dates and legal disputes.
Visit haor basin and targeted communities to identify the silted Beels and khals and their lease status including expiry dates.
Visit haor basin and targeted communities to identify existing roads, markets, schools and khas lands and their status.
Visit haor basin and targeted communities to identify ponds availability and their status with respect to usage.
Compare all the collected information/data with Govt. records.