Rural Development Master Plan
A rural development planning document that is holistic, integrated, comprehensive and all-round. RDPD plays a role in determining the direction of rural development and become the road map for implementation of development by relevant agencies.
RDPD is a development planning document covering three main aspects of social, economic and human wellbeing development RDPD also takes into account the current physical development plan such as the National Physical Plan and the National Rural Planning Policy.
PD outlines the vision to make rural areas economically viable, its community prosperous and environment sustainable in line with the national vision towards achieving a developed and high-income nation. The four main missions outlined in support of this vision are to empower human capital, increase economic opportunities, improve the quality of life for the rural population and to administer rural areas in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Urban Rural Capital Circulation
- Enhancement of Labor Mobility through Industrialization (Economic Zones)
- Rural Community development Famrland Protection through (XXXX)
- Rual Landuse and comprehensive houseing deveopment rights
- Seizing market opportuniteis
- Framework for Facailitationg economic growth
- Coordinated development of peoples
- Rural Governance Structure